MFC 3 : USA vs. World
Mixed Fighting Championship
Feb 26, 2005. Trump Taj Mahal Casino, Atlantic City, NJ
World domination is the name of the game as the Mixed Fighting Championship strikes again with its own explosive brand of international crossover mixed martial arts competition live from the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Packed with over two hours of non-stop combat arts action, representatives from all corners of the globe unite to unseat an American squad of standouts bent on remaining a superpower in the world’s fastest growing sport.
From Brazilian 2004 Olympic wrestler Antoine Jaoude to Spain’s #1 ranked light-heavyweight Daniel Tabera to Japanese SHOOTO master Hiroyuki Abe, world-ranked competitors kick, punch, and submit their way to victory in eight heart-racing bouts. Will Team U.S.A. have what it takes to fend off this capable cache of foreign invaders?
Out of stock
- Eddie Alvarez (USA) vs Siechi Ikemoto (Japan)
- Ron Faircloth (USA) vs Daniel Tabera (Spain)
- Chael Sonnen (USA) vs Adam Tarsey (Canada)
- Ben Rothwell (USA) vs Dan Christison (Mexico)
- Travis Wiuff (USA) vs Antoine Joaude (Spain)
- Ryan Schultz (USA) vs Hiroyuki Abe (Japan)
- Rich Clementi (USA) vs Daisuke Hanazawa (Japan)
- Jeremy Horn (USA) vs Kazuki Okubo (Japan)
- Yves Edwards (USA) vs Hermes Franca (Brazil)