You've seen them in the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship), Pride Fighting and many other shows. Now watch as competitors compete behind closed doors in one of the hardest-hitting DVD's you'll find! In the mid-1990's, HOOKnSHOOT became the second fight company to run Mixed Martial Arts also known as NHB inside the United States. Before making the jump to arenas, HnS tried out their product in a dojo full of 100 people.
What took place was intense to say the least! This was "NO HOLDS BARRED!"
16 TOURNAMENT FIGHTERS 6 ALTERNATE FIGHTERS 10 ABSOLUTELY "NHB" ENCOUNTERS
PLUS THE SEMI FINALS AND FINAL MATCH TO DETERMINE THE ABSOLUTE FIGHTING CHAMPION! PLUS EXTRA BONUS FOOTAGE!Out of stock
- Dave Barney (Student) vs. Lance Trammell (Lion's Den/Golden Gloves Boxer)
- Tim Wills (Pitfighter) vs. Dave Menne (College Wrestler)
- Bret Al-azzawi vs. Geza Kalman Jr.
- Phil "Frodo" Stroffolino at 160lbs takes on Chad Bartlett at 300lbs
- Sam Wells (Marketing Rep) vs. Tony Canals (Street Fighter)
- John Renken (Skinhead turned minister) vs. Mark Nelson (Real Estate Agent)
- Frank Amalfitano (Detroit Police officer at 320lbs) vs. Bill Cioci (Martial Artist)